The Tarpon paddle was designed and optimized for the Tarpon family of kayaks, but it also works exceptionally well with other rec and touring kayaks. The paddle's shape, size, and proprietary blade curvature deliver the optimal angle of entry and stroke depth for smooth, efficient, and flutter-free strokes regardless of paddle-style or experience level. The Tarpon Carbon Paddle is the lightest weight option with a 100% carbon fiber blade and 100% carbon shaft. If durability is your main need, consider the Tarpon Glass Paddle.
- Optimized blade shape for ideal angle of entry when used with the new Wilderness Systems Tarpon
- Larger 640 cm2 blade for responsive boat control
- Two-piece construction breaks down for easy transportation and storage
- Dihedral asymmetric blade provides smooth, efficient, flutter-free strokes
- With a simple flip of a low-profile lever, the Tarpon paddle can be adjusted to fit virtually any paddler, model of kayak or stroke style