Tension Staps (650mm)
Super tough and flexible, even at cold temperatures, G3 Tension Straps are for more than just holding skis together. More versatile and reliable than zip ties or duct tape, it’s a good idea to always have a couple in your pack. Shorter sizes are great for skis and other gear. Longer sizes are useful for lashing bulky items to your pack, roof rack or bicycle.
- Quick solution to fasten any two items together - skis, woodworking projects, rooftop gear, etc.
- Durable fibreglass-filled nylon buckle
- 3 colors in each size - Universal Red, Grip Blue, and Glide Teal
- Non-marring, non-conductive, strong grip, holds tight
- Works in cold temperatures: Down to -40C
- Lightweight: 24g, 27g, and 32g
- Adjustable: Min diameter 16.25mm. Max diameter 100mm (on 400mm), 150mm (on 500mm), and 190mm (on 650mm)
- Width: 20mm
400 mm, 500 mm, 650 mm
Universal Red, Grip Blue, Glide Teal
Cold temperature polyurethane strap with fibreglass-filled nylon buckle