Ultimate Stainless Steel 'Trekker' Kit!
Perfect for Trekking, Hill Walking, Backpacking, Scouts, Kayaking, Picnics or Emergency Preparedness & Bug-Out Bags. Boil Water & Cook Fast Outdoors. This kit contains:
- Trekker Kettle (0.6 liter), fire-base & green whistle.
- Cook set - which includes 0.45ltr Pot
- Frying Pan (pot lid)
- 2 Piece Grill - place on the fire-base to grill over the coals or, simply create a secure base for the Pot to sit on.
- Gripper Handle.
- Small Hobo Stove - turns the fire-base into a stand-alone wood fueled camp stove for easy cooking.
- Pot/Fire-Base Support - use to either cook items over the chimney as the kettle boils, or use under the fire-base to prevent ground scorch to lawns, decking or picnic tables.
- 2 Piece Camping Cup Set (350ml + 500ml) + 2 Piece Plate Set*
- Drawstring Storage Bag.
Total Kit Weight 1.56 kg / 3.42 lb (excluding packaging)
This version of the kettle has an all welded construction and an
upgraded steel fire base. All the accessories are 304 Grade Stainless
PACKING: Please note that the large Cup will NOT pack inside the base of the Trekker Kettle as the cup is too large. It needs to be placed over the chimney top when packing. Likewise, the plates are wider than the Trekker Bag so they will need to be carried separately or, in a larger bag.|
A popular Green Whistle lets you know when the water is boiled.
Please see product description below for details for the various cooking options that this kit provides.
This is an extremely efficient camping kit which works in all weather conditions. Simply fuel the 'Trekker' Kettle with sticks, pine cones, bark, dry grass, etc. and you will have 0.6 liters of boiling water in about 3 minutes! It uses just a handful of fuel to heat water quickly for hot drinks, washing up, personal hygiene, etc. The kettle is made from Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel and is laser welded (no rivets).
Guaranteed to be your new 'best friend' outdoors when Trekking, Backpacking, Hiking, Fishing, hunting, Scouts, at a Festival, Allotment Gardening, Family Picnics, at the Beach or Kayaking. Add it to your Emergency Preparedness or Survival kit for when the power goes out! Superb camping gear or the outdoors adventurer.
The two piece Pot/Fire-Base Support flat packs for easy packing.
Note: The kettle must always be full with water if cooking over the
chimney top - otherwise you could overheat the inner chimney and damage
The cups have silicone coated fold-able handles for comfort. It has useful measurements on the inside & a polished interior makes for easy cleaning. The silicone CooLIp (orange) piece prevents your lips from burning against the hot side of the cup.
The single walled cup can also be used as a pot.
There are various cooking options with the kit.
1) Use the pot-support to cook fast items like noodles, soup, popcorn, etc over the chimney of the kettle as the water comes to the boil.
2) Once boiled, remove the kettle and place the Hobo Stove on the fire base to create a stable wood stove for use with any size pot or pan. Refuel the Hobo & Base with sticks etc, and cook for as long as you need!
3) Drop the 2 piece grill set onto the fire base to grill chops, steak, sausages, chicken, etc.. Or place a pot on the grill to do some simple cooking.
As there is no need to carry fuel, this kit will keep your pack light
and save you money at the same time - never worry about running out of
All fit neatly within the kettle itself for transport or storage.
Please note: When filled with water the kettle should be carried upright to avoid any spillage/leakage from the water spout or chimney top.
Older Kettles may have an Orange Rubber or Cork Stopper. These MUST ALWAYS be removed before using the kettle. The Kettle must never be boiled with these older stoppers in the spout.
|Product Weight||1.56kg / 3.42lb|
|Diameter||Kettle width 12cm / Widest point of fire base is 14cm|