6 in Wheelhouse Ankle Deck Boot (Women's)
The commercial grade version of the Ankle Deck Boot fishermen have been asking for.
Standing for 12+ hours a day on the sea can cause feet to swell, and the wider fit of this boot is built for that. The upper is reinforced in high wear areas such as the toe and heel for maximum durability. The boot features an EVA/PU blend insole for all-day comfort, and an oil resistant, SRC-rated outsole for the best traction available. The Coho Salmon design honors this incredible fish, its resilience and what that represents to fishermen and all who hail from the great State of Alaska.
WHY CONSIDER XTRATUF SLIP-RESISTANT PRODUCTS FOR YOUR WORKPLACE?
XTRATUF has been the choice of commercial fisherman for more than half a century. Its reputation for performance – slip resistance, ground feel, flexibility and durability - is unmatched in the marketplace. When working at locations such as a food processing plant, kitchen or a brewery, there is potential for water everywhere and you want to be focused on your work not the floor, as such it has been adopted by many as their footwear of choice. XTRATUF materials are built to last, whether freezing saltwater, boiling wort or anything in between, XTRATUF will keep you dry and comfortable – and they can be sanitized too.
- 100% Waterproof construction for comfort and performance
- Commercial Grade providing a slightly wider fit
- Dual-density extreme comfort insole with built in channels help keep feet cool, dry and comfortable
- Reinforced Upper at Toe, Heel and Pull-On Tabs for maximum durability
- SRC-Rated Outsole provides the best slip resistance available and is non-marking and oil-resistant