The bear went over the mountain… The VAUDE Bike Alpin 25+5 is designed for monstrous challenges and offers plenty of space for everything you’ll need on your next mountain biking adventure. The MTB classics of the Bike Alpin series have been completely revised for the new season. The Bike Alpin 25+5 not only features enough space for a change of clothes, tools and all your other necessities. It also has a clever Aeroflex Suspension System with a rear-ventilated back for exceptional wearing comfort on long journeys. Thanks to the F.L.A.S.H. shoulder strap technology, the backpack can be adjusted to your torse length for optimal fit and comfort.
Here are more clever details of the Bike Alpin 25+5:
- Weatherproof, padded GPS/smartphone compartment under the rain cover.
- Easy-to-access tool compartment to ensure bike-friendly handling even on long tours.
- 30 litres of volume divided into a large main compartment, a front compartment with organizer mesh pockets and a separate bottom compartment for a better overview.
- With a zip, you can expand the backpack with 5 more litres for even more space.
- Made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of fluorocarbons (PFC).
- The Green Shape label guarantees environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient production and fair manufacturing.
- main compartment with several divisions
- volume extension
- floor compartment
- zip pocket in the lid
- tool compartment
- side zip pocket for minipump
- map pocket
- side mesh pockets
- padded hip belt with pocket
- sternum strap
- helmet holder
- side compression straps
- opening for hydration system
- key holder
- safety light attachment
- reflective elements
|Weight||1100 g - 50 x 25 x 20 cm|
0795 SALSA, 0100 BLACK
|Volume||25 + 5 L|
Main fabric: 100% Polyester