The journey is the reward. The VAUDE Brenta 30 is a sporty hiking backpack for demanding day trips. Thanks to its design, this backpack is easy to personally adjust and is truly comfortable.
- Innovative Aeroflex 3D suspension system with excellent ventilation.
- The Ergoshape shoulder straps provide increased wearing comfort.
- Adjustable back length means the pack can be precisely adjusted to the wearer’s torso length.
- The practical front access guarantees fast access to the pack’s contents.
- Made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Made from recycled PET plastic bottles & 50% recycled polyester. The bottles are collected, cleaned, melted down and processed into high-quality yarn.
- The Green Shape label guarantees environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient production and fair manufacturing.
A number of additional functions like compression straps to hold your gear securely in every situation, a pocket for valuables, a spacious stretch pocket on the front, trekking pole attachment, hydration-bladder comparability and the integrated rain cover round off the Brenta 30.
- ErgoShape shoulder straps for optimal freedom of movement
- padded hip wings with one zip pocket
- access to the main compartment also via zip
- zip pocket in the lid
- additional zip lid pocket inside
- mobile phone stash pocket
- front stretch pocket
- side stretch pockets with on-the-go opening
- one pole attachment point
- side compression straps
- top compression strap
- opening for hydration system
- sternum strap with tube holder clip
- integrated, detachable raincover in separate compartment
|Weight||1150 g - 57 x 30 x 25 cm|
0820 Carmine/Eclipse, 3330 BLUESAPHIRE, 0100 BLACK
Main fabric: 71% Polyamide, 29% Polyester