Long parka combining down’s warmth with GORE-TEX’s weather protection.Everyday
Technical outdoor functionality, comfort and durability brought to everyday designs.Insulated
Thermally insulated products that provide efficient warmth and protection from the elements.Down Insulated
Highly efficient natural insulation that compacts well and offers excellent warmth to weight.GORE-TEX
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
Patera Long Parka (Women's)
When winter brings its worst – those are the days for the longest Patera. Its GORE-TEX protection and down insulation work together for warmth and waterproof, snowproof, windproof storm protection. The fit is comfortable and has shape and structure, and the mid-calf length extends coverage and creates a clean, distinctive silhouette. Gaskets at the cuff and neck keep drafts out, Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is used in areas prone to moisture, and the insulated hood adds another level of warmth.
Size: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Weight: 1.1kg / 2 lb 6.8 oz
Model Measurements: Height: 5'8", Bust Width: 29", Waist: 23", Hip: 35"
Wearing Size: Small
Activity: Around Town
Size and Fit Tips: The Patera Long Parka is roomier than the Patera Parka to allow for extra layers in extreme cold.
Regular Fit - Our classic fit is cut comfortably throughout the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. It allows freedom of movement, provides shape, and layers comfortably over our insulation and midlayers. Be sure to double-check our new sizing charts before checkout.
- Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- 750 fill down for premium warmth
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Internal cuff gaskets seal in heat
- Insulated, adjustable hood
- Lightly insulated neck gasket provides warmth and seals out drafts
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Contains recycled nylon
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Contains recycled polyester
- Meets the global standard for Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Two-way front zipper
- Self: 2L GORE-TEX - bluesign Approved Material
- Lining: 100% Recycled Nylon - FC0 DWR, bluesign Approved Material
- Insulation: Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) and 80 (80 g/m²) - 80% Recycled Polyester, 20% Polyester - bluesign Approved Material
- Insulation: 750 fill European goose down - RDS Down
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.