Feel like a weekend getaway by bike? Then the VAUDE Bike Alpin Ws 24+5 WS is your ideal companion! The flexible backpack scores points with its long-lasting, high-wearing comfort and a well-designed compartment layout. The volume of this practical all-mountain backpack can be increased in just a few simple steps; thanks to the clever compartment layout, there is room for everything you need on the go, from an air pump, to a helmet, to your tools!
- Excellent & innovative ventilated Aeroflex 3D suspension system.
- The spacious bottom compartment easily accommodates a change of clothes and meals for several days.
- The side compression straps ensure that the contents in your pack don’t jostle around.
- Additional side mesh compartments provide space for everything that needs to be quickly at hand.
- Made from recycled PET plastic bottles. The bottles are collected, cleaned, melted down and processed into high-quality yarn.
- The backpack was manufactured in accordance with the strict, eco-friendly bluesign® criteria.
- Made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC).
- The Green Shape label guarantees environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient production and fair manufacturing.
The VAUDE Bike Alpin Ws 24+5 will become your best buddy for your next mountain bike trip or for demanding bike tours with your cycling club.
- main compartment with several divisions
- floor compartment
- tool compartment
- map pocket
- side mesh pockets
- padded hip belt with pocket
- sternum strap
- helmet holder
- side compression straps
- opening for hydration system
- key holder
- safety light attachment
- reflective elements
- separate hydration compartment
- removable zip pocket for valuables
- separate pocket for phone
|Weight||980 g - 52 x 25 x 20 cm|
9770 CRIMSON RED, 0100 BLACK
|Volume||24 + 5 L|
Contrast fabric: 67% Polyamide, 33% Polyester