Lightweight and compact the Xenair Alpine Light Hoody is designed to adapt to your output, ideal for stop and start mountain activities.
Adaptable, lightweight, and versatile, the Xenair Alpine Light Hoody is a dual weight, synthetic insulated jacket that excels in mixed conditions and start stop activities. Featuring a highly breathable, weather resistant Pertex® Quantum Air outer and two weights of recycled PrimaLoft® Gold Active+ insulation, it has been engineered to hold warmth when you’re static and allow airflow as soon as output increases. Strategically body mapping the different densities of insulation, with the lighter weight insulation under the arms, through the sides, down the spine and on top of the head, the jacket efficiently balances body temperature and eliminates the need to constantly change layers.
Optimised for action, the Xenair Alpine Light Hoody has articulated sleeves and features a lightweight YKK® front zip with chin guard for comfort. The cuffs are elasticated for a seamless fit when wearing gloves and the hem is adjustable to personalise the fit. It has an adjustable helmet compatible hood and three concealed, YKK® zip pockets; one on the chest and two front hand pockets, one of which doubles as a stuff sack.
Lightweight and multifunctional, it’s the perfect outer jacket on fast and light summer hikes or as a hard-working midlayer in cooler conditions.
PrimaLoft® Gold Active+
Efficient synthetic insulation that provides just the right amount of warmth, breathability, and stretch to keep you moving fast and free, perfectly adapted to stop and start activites.
Pertex® Quantum Air
An open woven structure increases the air permeability of this highly breathable yet wind resistant fabric, perfectly suited to intense mountain pursuits.
Body Mapping Technology
We select fabric according to what you need at that precise location, whether that's more stretch, protection or breathability. That means more efficient gear for you, your activity and the conditions, keeping you comfy from first step to last.
Impressively breathable, adaptable and versatile, Xenair is our synthetic insulation collection for mountain ascents. Intelligently body mapping different densities of insulation and air-permeable fabrics, they respond and regulate your temperature.
- Weight:293g/10.3oz (Size M)
- Product Code:QIP-01
- 20D Pertex Quantum Air nylon (47gsm) \ DWR \ 1 cfm
- Lining: 20D Recycled Nylon (41gsm)
- 60gsm Primaloft Gold Insulation Active+ (55% Recycled Content) through front, back, top of sleeves and collar
- 40gsm Primaloft Gold Insulation Active+ (55% Recycled Content) through sides, underarms, spine and top of hood
- Body mapped insulation to maintain warmth and aid thermoregulation
- Helmet compatible hood with a semi-elasticated opening and a single lightweight rear gathering for a fully adjustable hood
- No5 YKK® centre front zip with lined chin guard
- YKK® zipped inner packaway chest pocket with harness attachment loop
- 2 YKK® concealed zipped hand pockets
- Elasticated gusset at the cuff for optimum fit and comfort
- Articulated sleeves for mobility
- Lightweight single sided rear hem adjustment with anti snag tether
- Main: 100% polyamide. Lining: 100% recycled polyamide.
- Centre back length (Size M): 71.5cm / 28.1inch
|Size||US Size Equivalent||Chest||Waist||Sleeve|